Amazing opportunity to live in one of the most sought after neighbourhoods in Edmonton - BELGRVIA! This EXECUTIVE home is one of a kind and offers so much with its open and elegant design. Just under 3000 square feet of total living space, this two and a half storey home has it all! Every level has something special to offer. The main floor has a quartz waterfall island with barstool seating! A massive gourmet kitchen with quartz throughout, top of the line cabinetry, and all stainless steel appliances. A triple unit door assembly will open onto your deck and a private rear yard. The second level, you have three large bedrooms and upstairs laundry. The LOFT can be a study, play area, media room, or a games room. Exiting from the loft is a 280 sq/ft ROOFTOP patio with DOWNTOWN views! The basement is fully finished and has a separate entrance and there is space for future kitchen development. This home is loaded with executive finishings: quartz countertops throughout, engineered hardwood floors, ceramic tile, triple pane windows, 9’ ceilings and a home automation are just some of the many bonus features. The home has been masterfully designed, crafted, and built. No expenses were spared. Convenient and walking distance to the LRT, University of Alberta campus, and University of Alberta Hospital. Minutes to downtown, Whitemud Drive, Whyte Avenue, and Calgary Trail. This home has it all and is ideal for investment, a growing family, or any professional wanting to live in one of Edmonton’s best neighbourhoods!
- Cable spindle railing finished with brushed crime supports
-Engineered Hardwood on main floor of home
- Ceramic Tile in mudroom, and bathrooms
- Home Automation for lights and security system
- Quartz Countertops throughout
- Napoleon Electrical Fireplace
- Engineered sand and cement stucco
- Real Cedar planks used to complement stucco
- Triple Glazed PVC Windows
- 8' concrete walls with three double rows of rebar, both horizontal and vertical
- Walking distance to Belgravia School, LRT, University of Alberta, University of Alberta Hospital, Whyte Avenue, and neighbourhood shops.